Information about meAffiliation: Nokia Siemens Networks (before Motorola Inc.), sr. software engineer
Education: Ph.D. student, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation (Russia).
Ph.D. thesis: Controlling of energy saving mode parameters in cellular systems
Research interests: wireless networks, energy saving, QoS ensuring.
- A. Anisimov, S. Andreev, A. Lokhanova, A. Turlikov, Energy efficient operation of 3GPP LTE-Advanced and IEEE 802.16m downlink channel //In the Proc. of the 3rd International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems, 2011.
- O. Galinina, S. Andreev, A. Anisimov, A. Lokhanova, Steady State Analysis of Three Node Client Relay System with Limited-Size Queues, NEW2AN, 2011
- A. Anisimov, S. Andreev, O. Galinina, A. Turlikov, Comparative Analysis of Sleep Mode Control Algorithms for Contemporary Metropolitan Area Wireless Networks // In the Proc. of the 10th International Conference on Next Generation Teletraffic and Wired/Wireless Advanced Networking, 2010.
- S. Andreev, A. Anisimov, Y. Koucheryavy and A. Turlikov, Practical Traffic Generation Model for Wireless Networks // In the Proc. of the 4th ERCIM eMobility Workshop, 2010.
- A. Anisimov, S. Andreev, A. Turlikov IEEE 802.16m Energy-Efficient Sleep Mode Operation Analysis with Mean Delay Restriction // XII International Conference on Ultra Modern Telecommunications, 2009.
- S. Andreev, Z. Saffer and A. Anisimov, Overall Delay Analysis of IEEE 802.16 Network // In the Proc. of the IEEE ICC, 2009.
*Please note the list contains publications in English only. The whole list of my publications is located on the page in Russian.